IT Help Desk Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Do you have experience with providing IT professional support for Microsoft Office software? Are you interested in an exciting career in Information Technology?
If so, Kirby Risk has a great opportunity for you as an IT Help Desk Specialist in Lafayette, IN!
As an IT Help Desk Specialist, you will provide help desk support to the business in the use of Microsoft Office and continually stay abreast of the technology and business requirements in order to identify ways to use technology to improve our business. You will also assist the development staff with identifying reporting requirements, developing reports, and validating results using Epicor Eclipse Report Writer, SharePoint, MS Access, MS Excel, and other related software to provide reporting solutions as needed.
We provide a full benefits package, including:
• Medical, RX, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• 2-year degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years experience with MS Office, including documented training on Excel.
• Significant experience with Excel is required, with Access being highly preferred.
• Thorough understanding of business operations and processes.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Successful completion of continuing education required to maintain knowledge of systems and programs.
• Must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
• Develop expertise with the Epicor Eclipse business system to provide help desk support in assigned areas, as well as basic IT infrastructure.
• Work closely with the rest of the IT team, other areas of the business, and our vendors to identify, prioritize, design, and implement improvements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication, customer contact skills, and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization is also required.
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by
Friday January 18, 2019. Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.