Inside Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Kirby Risk Electric is now hiring an Inside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will:
• Continually learn about new electrical products in a highly competitive market with significant customer and job growth opportunities.
• Maintain daily contact with customers to ensure their needs are met.
• Develop mutually beneficial relationships with our supplier partners.
• Support counter days, customer appreciation days, employee training, and product launches.
• Contribute to sales growth, both individually and as a part of a team.
• Assist with counter sales and make customer deliveries as needed.
• Customer service, phone sales, and/or face-to-face sales experience in a retail or B-to-B setting.
• Must possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
• Must be a self-starter, organized, and have a strong attention to detail.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by March 15, 2019. Refer to Job #01899-2.
The Kirby Risk Corporation is a multi-faceted company, dedicated to understanding and meeting our business partners' needs with innovative, effective solutions. Our experience and network of resources provide customers with reliable technical assistance, logistics management, communications systems and quality products that meet their requirements, and enhance their competitive position.
We provide a wide range of services including quality electrical supplies, electrical apparatus sales and repair services, wiring harness/cable manufacturing and quality industrial component manufacturing. Customer service is an integral part of the Kirby Risk Corporation, and we have thirty-eight electrical supply locations throughout Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.