Counter Sales Warehouse Associate
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Would you like an opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential? Do you love to learn and live and breathe customer service excellence? Then we have a job for you!
Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as a Counter Sales Warehouse Associate in Decatur, Illinois!
In this customer-facing position you'll be involved in parts assembly, while learning and growing your skill set.
We provide a full benefits package, including:
• Medical, RX, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Profit sharing
• Customer service experience is a must.
• Possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
• Be a self-starter, well organized with solid interpersonal and communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
• Must enjoy hands-on work.
• Must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by
Friday January 18, 2019. Refer to Job #01871-2. Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.