Counter Sales Associate
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Would you like an opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential? Then we have a job for you!
Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as a dynamic Counter Sales Associate in Kendallville, IN.
We provide a full benefits package, including:
• Medical, RX, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• High school degree or equivalent level of work experience.
• Preference will be given to someone with industry experience (specifically Electrical Supply and Distribution).
• High level of attention to detail.
• Must have a strong desire to continually learn about electrical products and market changes.
• Must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
• Continually learn about new products.
• Maintain daily contact with customers to ensure their needs are met.
• Develop mutually beneficial vendor relationships.
• Support counter days, customer appreciation days, employee training, and product launches.
• Be the “go to” person for product problem-solving.
• Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
• Skilled communications: written, verbal, and interpersonal.
• Self-motivation and organizational abilities.
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by
Friday January 18, 2019. Refer to Job #018114. Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.